Farfalle: You’re both adorable and I love you.
Farfalle: You’re both adorable and I love you.
Farfalle: They’re doing great, they should be hatching soon!
Farfalle: FRUFRU VOLUNTEERED AS CHEW TOY TOO ISNT HE THE MOST GENEROUS DEAD PERSON EVER
"Send us some asks please~" <3
"Ah! No I’m not a trainers pet… I just fancy combing and bathing my fur often!" Sailor puffed up her fur, seeming a bit embarrassed by the comment. "I’m not to fond of most humans in fact…"
Some of my most recent work on Deviant uwu
300 follower giveaway!
Alrighty, here are some more Eevees to win!
But first, quick facts about them:
- Eevee 1 has heterochromia, pretty easy to tell.
- Eevee 2 is blind.
- Eevee 3 is deaf. This is based on the fact many white cats with blues eyes are deaf as well.
Now for the rules
- You must be following us!
- Pokemon ASK blogs only! No roleplay blogs, no personals! If you have more than one account, reblog to the one you’ll use the Eevee on.
- Please don’t get your hopes up on a certain design! Who gets which Eevee is randomly determined.
- The Eeveelutions they evolve into are also randomly determined!
- Reblog or like to enter, only counting you once. Please don’t enter if you don’t plan on participating! I’d rather not scramble around and spend time bumping people up.
- Please don’t hoard them! We love seeing the Eevees get used!
- You cannot enter if you’ve already won an Eevee from us.
This is so adorable
'BD' request for pokeguild. They did not specify which muse so I drew the CUTIE.
Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
So after months of breeding and trading, I’ve been able to round up a total of 50 shiny Pokemon!! Every single one of them was either caught or hatched in Kalos.
If you want to know anything about the Pokemon’s nature, gender, etc., let me know. As for the Eevee and Espurr, there are two male Eevee and one female Eevee; one male and one female Espurr. Also, I received a good amount of these shiny Pokemon through trades so I may not be able to nickname it.
- 6 winners! Each winner will choose six Pokemon. The order of who gets to choose first will be decided by the order of who I randomly select first.
- You do NOT have to be following me! I’d prefer if you followed me only if you actually like the blog.
- Likes do NOT count! Only Reblogs.
- NO Giveaway Blogs!
- Obviously you’ll need a copy of Pokemon X or Y. Your Friend Code as well.
- If you are one of the six winners, you have 24 hours to message me back. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’re no longer interested and choose a new winner.
- If you have any questions just ask me :)
This Giveaway will end the day after I am done with finals, so I will message the winners on May 24! However, if this manages to get a good amount of notes before the 24th, I will end this sooner.
P.S. I am well aware that after the winners choose their Pokemon, there will be 14 Pokemon left over ;)